Sunday, December 4, 2011

We Like To Eat...

Some of the most entertaining moments in our household are during meal times.  The boys can make the funniest faces and are absolutely hilarious.  We are working on more finger foods.  Winston likes food period.  He will eat anything it seems, so it has been an easier transition for him.  Winston chews really well and with the three teeth he cut in the last week, he is catching on really fast.  Abraham is my texture eater.  He is not too impressed by table food because he likes purees.  I know it is just going to take him more time. 

It's amazing to see the similarities yet the differences in these little guys. It's also amazing to see how they change as the months go by. When the boys were newborns, Abraham was the big eater.  He picked up nursing quicker and was a much faster eater than Winston. 

Love these little guys:

Abraham can give such mischevious looks.

Winston likes gnawing on apple slices. 

I am Abraham and I am a stinker. 

They grab the spoon but the food does not quite make it in their mouth. 
Winston was all smiles here because he felt like a big boy. 

2 comments:

Krystal said...

I love the picture of Abraham the "stinker"! Very handsome boys you have!

senner2+2 said...

LOVE these pictures!