Thursday, March 29, 2012

Visiting The Office

Today I brought the boys to the office where their papa and grampa work. There was a special visitor there. Mr. Cronan Connell is the president of Valley Rubber which is the company Eric works for. A&W thought Mr. Connell was lots of fun because he tickled their bellies and spun them around in an office chair. I heard through the grapevine that our little family's blog had a bit of a fan base in Alabama. I wanted to share that we got to have an enjoyable visit with Cronan and according to him our local sushi joint served the best sushi dinner he had ever had. Hmmmm, I think that is incentive for more business trips out our direction. That and two little boys that are getting cuter by the day.

Thanks to all those at Valley Rubber that shared Cronan with us for the week.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Cronan said...

Joleen… Ok - So I am a month behind on reading your blog. It was great fun meeting the boys and I enjoyed spending time with you and Eric.

Keep up the post. God has truly blessed you guys!

Your greatest fan from Alabama,

Cronan