Friday, August 31, 2012

Guest Posting at 3 Little Men & a Mommy

Hey everybody!  I am excited to be guest posting over at 3 Little Men & a Mommy today.  Krystle and I "met" through the blogging community when we were both pregnant with our twin boys.  Her boys are a month older than mine so she has been a great resource for me to figure out what I should be expecting in the following month with our little duo. 

Krystle needed people to write guest posts because she went on a media fast for the entire month of August.  I gotta say that I really admire her and her family for doing that.  It is not easy to do in this era of smart phones and wifi.  With all that in mind, when Krystle said she was looking for guest posts I thought about my own struggle with social media--how it can cause me to judge others prematurely or condemn myself based on false standards.  The post is about being a Heart Led Mama.  Please check it out and as always, I love feedback!

No comments: