This is why I have been so silent on the blog lately. Surprise! Trust me, I know we were ;-) This baby has made me really sick so most everything has been put on the back burner. I look forward to sharing lots more about this pregnancy and our joy in expecting another child. Yep, you read that right. We are just having one this time around. We are blessed and looking forward to meeting our littlest valentine in September, Lord willing.
6 comments:
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you to have a singleton. I am telling you, following twins, it is the best, easiest most wonderful thing ever!
Yay, I'm so excited for you and Eric!
Awww, congrats! That is great news :)
So happy for you Joleen. I came across your blog awhile ago (we have triplets plus one older child) I love the way you are so diligent with your boys observations. I had this feeling about you prior to Christmas that you may be having another child. I hope it all goes well and you will really enjoy intimacy of a singleton. All the very best xo Kim :-)
congratulations!! so, so excting!! it is going to be really cool to experience having a singleton this time! sorry you are so sick :(.
Well, we've all heard of the "October Surprise" , but now you have a |"September Surprise"! These are the best kind of surprises!! Good on you!! We send our love, heartfelt congratulations and prayers for this new life! Love, Aunt Debby & Uncle Trace
Post a Comment