Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Matthias' Birth Story

Our little Matthias is a month old today!  Oddly enough for having had a baby so recently, it feels like the time has been much longer than that.  I think it is because we cannot imagine him not being here with us. He brings a huge sense of joy and completion to our family so it is hard to remember that he was not here just a little while ago.

Matthias is doing great and is growing like a weed.  I need to get cracking on his one month update but I finally just now got his birth story done.  The birth story has been added to the blog's pages near our description but you can also click here and check it out.  Just please be forewarned that it is novella length and it actually could have been even more detailed if I had not shown restraint. I have been piecing together the story of his arrival for the last three weeks but it is hard to finish a writing project with three kids two years old and under.  I was really hoping to get through some photos of his birthday to add to the blog tonight still but I am already barely making the midnight cut off.  Matthias went to bed about an hour ago...finally.  I think I should join him.  Hopefully I can add some photos here soon and you can enjoy his birth story for now.

No comments: