Friday, November 14, 2008

Fighting the Happy Holiday Fat =-)

For weeks Eric and I have been saying that we should start going to the gym regularly now that we have settled more into a routine. It took a bit but we have started! Eric signed me up with his membership so that with the cold weather really lurking around the corner I can still get some work outs in. We both have been in good shape at different times of our lives so now it is time to get back there once again. With holiday cookies and breads soon to tempting all of us at every turn, I am determined to be a little proactive.

By the way, the pumpkin we prepared turned into really good pumpkin bread. I also made my first loaf of apple bread this last week. So I guess I am my own worst enemy but if I get my humming bird metabolism back it won't be quite an issue, right? Alas, the days of having the 20 mile runs and knowing a milk shake was not going to do a thing to my thighs =-)

No comments: