I have been feeling the babies move since around 16 weeks and we are currently at 24 weeks. The first movements were just flutters and now I am getting true kicks. I seriously think the babies sense when I am holding or touching my belly because I get a little jab right where my hand or arm is resting. I kept grabbing Eric's hand and putting it right where I had just felt them and then they would stop. Of course. I really wanted him to be able connect with them in that way but they were being totally uncooperative. A couple nights ago we were laying in bed getting ready to fall alseep when the boys really started thumping. And again, they stopped moving when I had Eric try to feel. So I suggested Eric talk to them and he put his face right next to my belly and proceeded to chat. They heard their papa's voice clearly because the room was dark and quiet. They had no other distracting stimuli. They (or at least Baby B) kicked his hand again and again. It was awesome to know that they responded to him. I pray that that is a sign towards the future. Just like sheep know the shepherd's voice and trust the shepherd, I want my sons to know and trust that their papa is there to lead and guide them through life.
And because blogs are always more interesting with photos:
23 weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment