Thursday, December 2, 2010

What Happened in 2010?

How is it possible that my poor blog became so neglected in 2010?  I think that there were the moments where I thought I would get around to it but never actually made the time.  It's really about making the conscientous effort, isn't it?  And I am determined to be able to look back on some of 2010 and remember the big thoughts going on in my life. 

So what is our big news? We are going to be parents...twice. We are expecting identical twin boys in March. I hope to expand on all the many thoughts that impending parenthood has placed upon me. Eric and I are humbled, awed, excited, thankful, nervous and trying to absorb the fact that we are being blessed with not one but two sons.
This is a pic of the Guddat boys at 17 weeks

6 comments:

The Beauty of the Lord said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Beauty of the Lord said...

Wow, Joleen This is awesome!!!! Congrats you both of you!

~ Cathryn (don't know if you remember me but my family used to go to TRBC when you were there..ring a bell?)

The Guddats said...

Cathryn, I do remember you! I just can't remember where you fall into the birth order with your sisters =-) It's great to reconnect. It will also be a great motivation to know somebody is looking at this thing. I can't slack off now!

Laura said...

Hi Joleen,

I'm so excited for you! Parenthood is such a wonderful blessing! I'm delighted to see you posting again though I see that Cathryn bet me here!

~Laura (Cathryn's oldest sister, who is now married and just had a little girl in August!)

The Guddats said...

Thanks for reading, Laura! I knew you had gotten married because I talked to Mrs. Mills a while back but I did not know you had a baby. Congrats! That is very exciting. I checked out your blog and your little girl is precious.

Plain Ol' Vanilla said...

Joleen,

I guess it's MY turn to post and send you hearty congratulations on your happy news. I haven't peeked in on your blog for some time but when Cathryn saw your recent post, she directed me here.
What exciting news. I hope you can keep us updated on your blog as your pregnancy progresses.

Blessings to you!

Joyce ( Mom of the three sisters)