Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Babies When They Were Babies

We spent this past Christmas in Southern California with my side of the family.  My cousin Kristin is a professional photographer and offered to take pictures of the boys while we were down there visiting.  Ummm, yes please!  She is so talented and I was so excited about her generous offer.  We had arrived in So Cal after midnight the night before we had scheduled to do the shoot.  It was the first road trip that we had taken with the boys and we were all zonked by the time we arrived at my mom and stepdad's house.  Thankfully the boys took a long morning nap after waking up at their normal time and then we headed over to Kristin's studio for the shoot.  She worked so fast and took a total of forty five minutes to take all these fabulous pics.  The boys had a quick food break in between some outfit changes and were happy little campers until we crept into the afternoon nap slot.

These pictures are precious to me because they capture A&W's individual little personalities as well as their twin bond.  They were still my baby boys in these pics rather than my little toddlers. I was so excited when I saw these that I asked Kristin for the web files so that I could share them on my blog.  I wanted to brag about how cute my kids were as well as Kristin's fine work.  If you or anyone you know is looking for a children and family photographer in the San Diego area, then you need Kristin Rachelle Photography.  She also does the most incredible beach photography.  Seriously. It was hard to pick a select number to share (otherwise this would have needed to be a slide show) but here are some of my favorites:

 My sweet bubbas- 9.5 months
 Our Abraham
 Our Winston
 They look like little men here.  What are they, thirty?
 Abraham telling Winston a joke.
So sweet.
Love these little faces.
Brotherly love.
The twin bond.
Little smiles.

4 comments:

senner2+2 said...

What beautiful pics! Your boys are so adorable and the pictures are great...there really is nothing like professional pictures!
Thanks for sharing.

Plain Ol' Vanilla said...

These are so precious. I'm not sure which is my favorite but I sure like the ones that show their brotherly affection!

Joyce

Shelly Cunningham said...

These pictures are fantastic! Your boys are adorable and I {love} their names!

Anonymous said...

O h M y G o o d n e s s !!! What cuties! These pics are so great, and yes, she did a great job capturing their personalities! What keepsakes!!