The boys love bath time and it is definitely entertaining to watch them splashing and laughing in the tub. I normally give the boys their bath in the guest bathroom closest to their bedroom but with my family visiting I used the big tub in our master bedroom. The master bath tub has a giant frosted window above it and I was loving the way the boys looked in the natural light. I want to learn to take better photos of the boys and I have mostly been learning from trial and error. It is rather hard to sit down to try to learn new things with two toddlers. I think they turned out pretty well.
Abraham
Brothers think the running water is fascinating.
Sweet Winston
"Mama, I got the water."
Mr. Winston can be serious.
Love their little baby bottoms.
Abraham giving me one of his little grins.
I definitely want to remember the small moments of our days like bath time. The little years are so precious and they are already going by so fast.
3 comments:
I love bath pictures! TOo cute!
Great pictures!
Great pictures!
Post a Comment