Monday, September 24, 2012

Meeting up with Krystle from 3 Little Men & a Mommy

While we were on vacation, I got a chance to meet up with Krystle, a fellow blogger MoM.  Krystle and I first met through the Multiples and More blogging network when were both pregnant with twin boys.  Krystle's twin boys, Camden and Christian, are a month older than mine and she also has wonderful four year old named Jack.  Krystle writes about her life with her little guys and her pastor husband over at 3 Little Men & A Mommy.  Whenever I feel overwhelmed with A&W, I remind myself that I am not trying to deal with a very active four year old on top of it.

We met up with Krystle, her boys and her mom at a nice little spot close to Crater Lake.  There was this nice little area for all the kids to run around and a ice cream shop right around the corner--perfect!  This meet up was the first time I had a met a blogger friend in real life.  It is so funny to say but I was so nervous that Krystle would not like me in person.  She is such a warm and genuine person though that I felt comfortable with her right away. It is surreal reading about someone's life and feeling like you know them and then actually getting to meet them.  It was fun and I loved getting to see Krystle's gorgeous little guys.

Our little guys turned eighteen months old the day of our visit.

Amazing!  I got all four boys in one frame.

"Hey, check out these rocks!"
Christian letting us know that the fire ring was hot.  He obviously picked up on what he was told.
Jack showing off his jumping skills.
 



"Hey, check this out!"
Double the twin boys.
All the little guys.  Unfortunately Jack's face is partially covered.
Two mamas and all their little men.
Cuteness overload.  From left to right:  Winston, Abraham, Christian and Camden.

After hanging out for about an hour and a half, we had to head back to Sunriver because it was late afternoon and our boys had never napped. A&W did so well despite being so tired.  The boys were only in the car for a few minutes and then they conked out.  It was a short visit but very sweet and I was so happy to meet Krystle and her boys.

1 comment:

Krystle said...

These are great! We had a great time! Thank you :)