As promised, I finally went through the photos of Matthias' birth and our hospital stay. I realized that with
an approximately 36 hour stay in the hospital with a singleton there are
a lot less photos to share than with the four day stay we had with the
older boys. Eric and I commented how much more mellow the whole
experience was this time. It has a lot to do with the
fact that we were second time parents (really third time parents?) this
time around and had a singleton. We really got to soak in the whole
experience with Matthias' birth and it was an immense blessing. Hope
you enjoy the pictures. I know going through them made me already nostalgic even though it was only just over five weeks ago.
 |
| Last belly shot--39 weeks and 6 days based on my official due date. |
 |
| I was obviously in between contractions here. |
|
|
Meeting my beautiful son. |
.jpg) |
| He got a lot of kisses. |
.jpg) |
| I was so happy. |
.jpg) |
| Healthy 9 lbs. 4 ozs. |
.jpg) |
| After his wipe down and eye ointment. |
.jpg) |
| Good morning! |
.jpg) |
| Those sweet little cheeks! |
.jpg) |
| Meeting Grampa Guddat |
.jpg) |
| Meeting Aunty Ally |
.jpg) |
| Proud Papa |
.jpg) |
| Grandma and Grandpa Sybrandy arrived that afternoon |
 |
| Proud and happy parents |
.jpg) |
| In his going home outfit--it says "Awesome Brother" |
.jpg) |
| Ready to go home for the real adventure! |
1 comment:
LOVE his cute cheeks! You rock - I'm so glad we're family.
Post a Comment