So I am officially in my third trimester. I am doing better than I could have hoped for! I realize other moms of twins may hate on me for saying that...sorry, I really am. I feel so badly for those women who have to face months of bed rest and/or hospital time. I don't take for granted that I feel so well. I am one of the few people I guess that actually has better health when pregnant. Having dysmenorrhea and IBS symptoms that I believe are tied to endometriosis, I have been grateful to have an extended break from those symptoms. The first several months of the pregnancy were tough but I have been progressively getting more energy back. I have been carrying all of my weight pretty much right up front. The innie belly button has officially become an outie. My hips and thighs have gotten some extra cushion but it has not been too bad. With now being the size of a full term pregnancy with a singleton, my maternity pants are getting too tight in the belly region. I am probably going to have to bite the bullet and buy some bigger sizes.
In my
recap of 2010, I mentioned that I have a lot of friends who are pregnant right now. For some it is their first pregnancies and for others it is several down the line. It's a blessing to be in that same place in life as a lot of good friends. I mentioned my friend Sarah is due in April. You can see our belly comparison shots--she is at 24 weeks and I am at 28 in this picture. Just a slight difference...
Sarah at 24 weeks with a baby boy
Me at 28 weeks with our baby boys
Trying to show Sarah the boys moving
Sarah thinking: "Dang, am I going to look like that too?"
1 comment:
Well I'll have to take a pic and send it to you. I on the other hand look JUST LIKE YOU. Only I'm 25 weeks with baby boy number 4! It actually freaks me out that I look like someone carring twins and get asked all the time if I am!
Post a Comment