- Monday we viewed a couple houses and found one we really liked. We made an offer and it was accepted a couple hours later. We have been getting all the loan documents put together and are excited about owning our first home together.
- Tuesday was Eric's birthday and he had been feeling ill since the day prior when we were looking at houses. We had planned on going to our scheduled child birth education class but he stayed home and I went by myself. I felt horrible because it was not much of a birthday for him.
- Wednesday Eric went in for work to teach one safety class and came home once it was done. He had to cancel his high school bible study at church. I attended a breast feeding class after work so dear husband was on his own again. The breastfeeding class was really helpful for me and I left feeling a lot more comfortable with the idea of trying to nurse two infants. Two nights in a row of getting back home between 9-10 pm after working a full day left me whooped.
- Thursday we saw the perinatologist up in Reno. We had a great appointment which was such a blessing and encouragement. Baby A was measuring at 3 lbs. 7 oz. and Baby B was measuring at 3 lbs. 4 oz. They had a total variance of 5% which is really good for how far along we are with this pregnancy. Apparently I have a cervix like a brick (the doctor's words, not mine). I am still at 4+ cm in my cervical length which is virtually unchanged from my last appointment in December. The doctor stated that she did not see me going into spontaneous labor prior to 35 weeks. All in all we felt a lot better that we had a good shot at getting moved into our new house before the babies make their arrival.
- On Friday morning, the dull headache I had for the previous two days was escalating. I left work early and got my neck adjusted at the chiropractor. I felt much better after that and took a nap when I got home. On Fri. night Eric had organized a movie night for the youth at church and I played Bunco with my church group.
- Saturday and Sunday were more relaxed. Some packing was done, napping, church and eating dinner with friends. My husband never got a real birthday celebration but he sweetly said that buying a house was enough of a present.
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Going Non-Stop
This past week was incredibly busy. I am trying to contemplate that a week ago I was up at Lake Tahoe and instead it seems like forever ago. Maybe that was why we needed a weekend to recharge because from here on out we are going to be moving constantly. That is not to say this is bad or that I am trying to complain, it just means we are gearing up for a really exciting time in our lives. The week in review:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
found your blog on multiples and more and am loving reading it!! i have twin 18-mo-old boys and it is WONDERFUL!! it's the hardest job you'll ever love :). congrats!!
Sounds like you are doing GREAT!
Don't push it to hard with this moving thing, as with twins your body can change instantly and surprise ya!!
How many weeks are you at again?
Post a Comment