Friday, September 23, 2011

Random Friday

First off, Happy First Day of Fall and Happy Friday! That's a great combination, isn't it?

-The boys are the biggest bundle of sweetness in the morning. After they wake up and I nurse them, they coo and smile and touch my face while cuddling with me. It's awesome.
-They also slept 9.5 hours straight last night without so much as a peep. Enough said.
-I love my husband. Marriage gets better and better.
-I have been thinking about doing a post on post-partum health and fitness as a way of motivating myself to get serious about getting those last pounds and inches off. Hmmm, I guess I have to now that I wrote that. Hold me to it.
-Our little photo shoot last week actually went pretty well and the prints were better than I expected. We have some family photos to hang up now and that makes me happy.

And because photos always make a post more interesting and because I am ridiculously proud of my boys:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: