Monday, September 26, 2011

The Weekend

This past weekend I played Bunko on Friday night. Our Bunko group is comprised of mostly Christian ladies from our area and I always feel refreshed after getting to hang out with these women. I enjoy the conversations and the different stages of life we are all in. Eric encourages me to go and obviously stays with our little munchkins so that I can participate. He is wonderful :-)

Saturday morning we slept in. Eric brought by some visitors:



Once I got going after I made some coffee, I made the boys enough yams to get them through high school I believe.



And I still had three ice cube trays besides the thirteen cups I made here:



And here is our new family photo hanging up in our living room:



Just enjoying our little moments and feeling very content.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: