I have been trying to give the boys free range crawling time for about 20-30 minutes a day so that they can build up their muscle strength. I follow them around and make sure they do not get into trouble. I have been helping them figure out how to get their feet under them and pull up into the standing position. It finally clicked today for Abraham. I had just put him and Winston in their play yard and looked over to see Abraham standing up and holding onto the fence panel. Then he gave an encore and pulled up on the entertainment center. Winston is getting close to standing up also but is not there quite yet.
I am also holding their hands and teaching them to take steps. Abraham is picking it up pretty fast. After having Winston being the first to sit up unassisted and crawl, it is fun seeing Abraham be first with a milestone again. It is so fun to see which little guy does what first.
I am going to have two toddlers here pretty soon--two walking toddlers.

We were watching a show that had babies tearing up paper, playing with boxes, etc. I think Abraham wanted to say hi to the other babies.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
Way to go A&W!
Post a Comment