Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I thought I would share some pictures from our Mother's day celebration a couple weeks ago.  Mother's Day happened to fall on Adam's birthday this year so we had a joint celebration at Adam and Ally's house.  Auntie Ally's family was also there to celebrate the double event.  This was all the same day that our little dog Scooter somehow got out of the yard and was nowhere to be found.  That put a damper on the day for me but thankfully he was returned to us the very next morning.  I still really enjoyed Mother's Day however and just remembering God's goodness to me in the past year as a new mother.  It had been a tough couple weeks with the boys but I knew it was only a phase and we would be coming out of it again.  Both boys are healthy once again, seem to be doing better with their teething and have been doing so well.

We had perfect weather on Mother's Day and had a great barbecue at Adam and Ally's.  Their house has a nice deck in the back yard so we all ate outside.

"Dude, mom, I am trying to eat here."
Auntie Ally's parents, Wade and Colleen were also there for the big celebration.


 
Auntie Ally and her brother Austin.  Winston really took to Austin and was his buddy.



So speaking of Mother's Day, I thought I would share some happy news.  There is going to be a new Guddat baby this year.  Yep, that's right.  Abraham and Winston will be getting a new little...cousin!  Auntie Ally and Uncle Adam are having a baby!  Wait, what?  You thought I might be having a baby?  No, I am just a tease like that. You will also note that Ally is opening a Mother's day gift in the picture above because it was her first Mother's Day.   

And for the record, no more Guddat babies for us for a while longer.  I am busy enough with the two we have. We will thoroughly enjoy being an uncle and auntie however. 


Uncle Adam opening his birthday presents.

My two little men  I have to take pictures of me holding them both while I still can!
I am so thankful that I get to be a mother to these precious boys.
The whole Guddat clan together.



No comments: