Thursday, May 24, 2012

We Have a Stepper

This past Saturday Winston took his first steps!  Eric was in the play yard with the boys and I was trying to pick up the house a bit when I heard Eric yell, "Babe, he's walking!"  I ran down the hall and of course I missed it.  I went inside the play yard with all of them and then Winston took two steps towards me.  Of course, I cried.  It was bittersweet but I was so proud.  Since then he has been taking lots of practice steps.  The most I have counted before he falls is three steps. Winston is learning to take a step or two and then hold his balance and continue to stand.  Hmmm, now to get it on video.

Both boys are cruising furniture and standing for longer periods.  Abraham was the first to take a half step last month but then he would fall right down.  He has not been as aggressive with trying to walk since then and instead has been practicing his standing. 

This pic is from a recent walk.  My little men with their shades:


No comments: