A friend from college recently posted this on my Facebook wall and it made me laugh out loud. No exaggeration there. Eric came into the room to make sure the sounds I was making were not sounds of pain. Laughter involves shortness of breath these days so I understood the concern. This friend has toddler age twin boys and knows all too well the dumb questions or comments people can make. Warning: this video contains high doses of sarcasm. Check it:
4 comments:
We found this a month or so ago and have watched it soooo many times! Sooo funny!!!
That video was awesome! They just forgot to say wow, I'm glad I don't have twins. I get that line alot.
I found you through the multiples and more blog. I laughed so very very hard with that one!!! I understand all of that exactly, my youngest (of 6 kids total) are b/g twins. I agree with Allison, they forgot the "I'm glad I don't have twins" line. I got that one a lot and "I'm glad it's you and not me". I always wanted to look at them and say "Is that supposed to be a compliment, because it sure doesn't sound like one?"
SOOO funny! Thanks for sharing! I also found you through the multiples and more blog. I have been blessed with twin girls who are now 14 months. So true, after our twins were born, people just assumed that we "were done". Well, our 6th precious little one is due this spring, and we couldn't be more thrilled! Blessings to you as you await your babies' arrival! It's an awesome adventure! =)
Post a Comment