Friday, May 27, 2011

Blogger Without a Computer

So I don't have a functional PC right now. The hard drive on my laptop went kaput the week the boys were born. Great timing, huh? It has made it hard to do the posts I would like to do. Buying a new computer is not in the budget right now. The good news is that I can blog via my iPhone. The posts will be more brief but at least I can get some updates in.

So for some photo fun:






My parents saved lots of my childhood toys. I recently pulled some out so that our babysitter's son could have some things to play with at our house. I am loving the vintage look of them. Wow, I am dating myself with that last statement.







I have some very smiley boys these days. It's awesome! This is Abraham showing off his gummy grin.





The boys love playing on the floor lately. Just watching them kick their little legs and punch their little arms makes me tired. Now we need to find them an activity mat/baby gym so that they can work on their eye hand coordination.

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Harmony said...

Yay for mobile blogging!!! Is it just the hard drive on your computer? If so we can buy one on newegg and replace it. You will have to reinstall all your software though...
Let me know!