-This past week was pretty difficult on the sleep front. The boys were both waking up to eat every three hours. Pretty sure it was the standard six month growth spurt. Last night was so much better. They each slept over eight hours before waking up to eat again--thank you Jesus! I was getting a bit frazzled there but am seeing strong hope for more sleep.
-Made a ton of pureed carrots for the boys last night. So much more economical than jarred baby food and it does not have all the preservatives and added junk. Think I might have to post about making baby food as I do more of it.
-The boys are picking up eating with a spoon pretty quickly. Hopefully the cereal and vegetables in their diet will help with the spitting up. We gave Abraham the first dose of his reflux medicine today. He has been more irritable the last couple weeks so maybe the meds will help.
-Tomorrow we are going to try to do photos of the boys again. Hopefully it will go better than last time.
-I am hoping to post about Adam and Alisha's wedding this weekend. I just have not had the energy this past week.
-Starting to see hints of fall. The mornings have been cool enough that I use my heater on the way to work. Then afternoon comes and it's hot again. Today had a cool breeze though. Looking forward to sweaters and scarves and pumpkin, lots of pumpkin.
Happy Friday everyone!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
My oldest, Jack, had bad acid reflux. We had him on meds until about 9 months when he didn't need them anymore!
They made the world of difference for him!
I make my own baby food too, it's so easy and CHEAP!!!!
Hope this week is better with sleep!
Hey! Just stopping by from multiples and more. I noticed you had twin boys, I have 7 week old twin boys. Since my boys are so little they eat every 3 hours like clock work, they have just now started going 4 hours between one feeding at night and it is amazing what a difference that hour makes! I couldn't imagine if they had been sleeping 8 hours and went back to an every 3 hour schedule!
Post a Comment