Our little niece, Geneva, has made her grand entrance into the world. She is lovely and perfect. Seriously, she is a beautiful baby and I am not just saying that because I am a proud auntie. Both baby and mama are doing well. We are so excited for the boys to have a younger cousin. I look forward to teaching A&W to be gentlemen and to watch over and protect their little cousin. The boys turned nineteen months today, also Geneva's birthday. It is such a blessing to imagine all these little ones growing up together.
We went to visit the new little family and each took turns waiting with
the boys in the lobby as they are too young to visit in the hospital. I
was not thinking and did not take a photo of the new family of three so I only have the photos on my camera that Adam took of me and our new niece. At least
you can see her sweet little face and I know there will be many more
photos of this little girl to come.
 |
| Instagram of the little sweetie pie. |
 |
| Her sweet little cheeks. |
 |
| Seriously so pink and perfect. |
 |
| I seriously contemplated editing out the twin skin hanging over my pants but decided that I should be more real and embrace my own badge of motherhood. |
1 comment:
Good for you not editing out your twin skin. And can I just say, I didn't even notice until I read the caption! You are gorgeous. And your boys are soo cute! Totally worth the tummy!
Post a Comment