Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Sickness
My immune system finally succumbed to the illness that has been going around our parts. I have been home the last couple days and I am beginning to feel human again. I am grateful that adrenaline got me through the baby shower on Sat. and my family's visit through the weekend. It may be a couple days before you see a decent post from me but I promise I will tell you about the fun that was had this past weekend. My dear Eric is taking excellent care of me and I have no doubt I will be up and at 'em in a few more days. My big priority right now is taking care of myself so that I can take care of these growing babes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no! :(
Hoping this is a quick and mild cold! Good job resting up and taking care of your boys!!
Praying for you!
Post a Comment