Thursday, February 10, 2011

What Will Our Boys Look Like?

So since Eric and I both celebrated our birthdays recently, I thought it would be fun to look at our baby photos to try to envision what our babies will look like.  Unfortunately, the baby pics of mine that I had scanned for our wedding slideshow won't upload.  Maybe the file size is too big?  If anyone else has had that problem maybe you can help me troubleshoot it.  Anyways, I was definitely able to get some photos of Eric put on here.  When Eric and I were dating...courting, whatever it was we were doing when we were boyfriend/girlfriend, I fell in love with his baby pictures and knew I wanted a crew of boys that looked just like him.  Well, God definitely heard the desire of my heart to have boys.  Now I just have to wait and see if they look like my dear husband.  
Look at those chins!

 Eric and his dad

Eric and his mom 

 

 Look at his dimples!  Now they are covered by a beard.

 

Eric and his brother Adam

No comments: