Friday, July 22, 2011

Random Friday

- It has been an emotional week of highs and lows. I really need more sleep because that is where a lot of the emotion comes from.
- I have always had very realistic dreams. Last night I dreamt that I was pregnant again. As in the boys are 4.5 months old like they are in real life and I was having Irish triplets. It was so real because I could feel the flutters of a baby in my tummy. I woke up and it turned out that I had fallen asleep nursing Abraham in the side lying position and his little appendages were tapping me on the belly. I was pretty relieved because I think I have all that I can handle right now.
- I get all excited when the weekend comes because I have visions of catching up on sleep and being really productive around the house. Normally neither of those things happen.
- I am so grateful for like-minded friends that challenge and encourage me. It really is iron that sharpens iron. I am especially grateful that my husband is my best friend and that he is so faithful in listening to me and giving wise counsel.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: