Thursday, February 17, 2011

34 weeks and counting

I am past 34 weeks now.  I am trying to grasp that I will be the mama of two little boys in the next couple weeks.  We are getting baby clothes washed and the over night bag ready.  Our escrow on the new house closed earlier in the week so we are in the process of moving.  Between NSTs at the hospital, seeing the perinatologist in Reno, packing up our place, giving a deposition (long story for another time), and theoretically trying to put in some work hours at home (ha!), I am starting to feel really tired. I felt great yesterday but may have over done it.  I need to slow down and graciously let other people help me.  My MIL came over yesterday and she was a packing machine!  I am so grateful that she wants to help.  Soon more family will be in town and I know it is all going to get done but it is hard to be patient.  I want the babies' room to be all done but I know that is going to take a while longer.  I am not too sure how much I will be able to blog in the next week or so but we are plugging away here in NV.  The blessing is that these boys are nice and strong.  We have not had any concerns with their health and are so looking forward to seeing their sweet little faces. 

Wearing my comfy clothes after church.  These kids are growing like weeds!

3 comments:

Krystle said...

You look wonderful!!
I have those slippers :)

Yes...let other people help you. It's been SOO hard for me to do that, but it's teaching me.
Take it easy as much as you can!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on identical twin boys!! And way-to-go on making it so far already! You look great! You'll have so much fun with those two baby boys ;) (I'm an identical twin and have identical twin girls!)

HettyA said...

Looking good!! That's so great you've made it this far! I have ID twin girls and they are so much fun, currently at 9 months (7 adjusted). LIke Krystle has said let anyone who offers to help, help! It is a blessing and you'll need all the hands you can get. Keep up the good work and enjoy the rumbling in your tummy!