Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bibs

We use bibs in our house a lot lately. The boys are drooling a lot and chewing on anything they can. This is teething, right? They chew on their own hands, their brother's hands and mama and papa's hands. Poor little guys. I just feel bad that it goes on for so long. We have been using a rotation of acetaminophen and ibuprofen and it seems to help. Overall they have remained happy little guys. I think they are coming out of it for at least a little while. Their noses are clearing up and we have not had to give them as much pain reliever. Anyone have any experience with Baltic amber teething jewelry? I am kind of curious. All that to say that I love their little character bibs and how they can match their little personalities.


Winston's mommy loves him.



Abraham is handsome like daddy.



Winston is definitely one of the stars :-)



Abraham's smile can turn it into a party.

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Krystle said...

I have a friend who swears by her amber necklace! Her daughter used one during teething and it made a world of difference!

From my experience with Jack, I too thought around this time was "teething" when in reality, nothing popped up for several more months.

At this age they are learning to explore their hands and different objects, what it feels like in their mouths and such. The drool is our body's natural defense against germs and it flushes it out of our system. So although that also occurs when they teethe, their bodies could just be responding to the new things being put in their mouths and protecting them!

Christian is a chewer, and he drools like crazy. He bites on things like crazy...but I know this is just a developmental stage and not teething yet.

Just my 2 cents :)

The Guddats said...

Thanks, I appreciate the input. It's interesting because people say different things. I know some peds consider only the actual cutting as teething which lasts a matter of days and other consider it a process that can last for months. It's all very confusing for this first time mom times two =-)