I think I am over the hump today. Perfect being that it’s Hump Day.
Satan is smart. He knows when we are in a good place. He knows when we are happy, grateful and growing in our faith. He waits for us to let our guard down and then he moves in. He wants us to curse our blessings and only focus on the “bad” stuff in our lives. Our sin skews our perception of what an actual problem is and, trust me, I am the queen of this. I get very much into control and lose sight of what matters at times. For example, my house is never going to be as organized and clean as I want it to be until A&W are actually able to start contributing with chores. But God is not going to love me more if I have an immaculate home; rather He wants me to put aside how that goal becomes idolatrous at times.
So I am going to focus on my blessings which I find is always the best way to get out of these types of funks. And I have two amazing blessings in my little boys:

Winston's wide eyed looks.

Abraham and one of his little grins.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
Oh yes, I think I posted a little on this earlier this week too :)
Praying for you today!
Those are some cute boys! How are the amber necklaces working?
Post a Comment