Friday, August 19, 2011

Random Friday

So this week:

-Eric has been out of town the last couple of days for his brother's bachelor party. He organized a camping and fishing trip for Adam and his buddies. I am really happy he had a chance to spend guy time but I am looking forward to having him home tomorrow.
-My dad, stepmom and grandma are visiting and helping with the boys. It's nice knowing the boys are getting quality time with their grandparents and great grandma while I am at work.
-Summer is almost over. Boo. Summer used to mean swimming pools, sleeping in, leisure time and less responsibility. Those days ended once I was no longer a student. I look forward to just taking a vacation during the summer time again someday (hopefully).
-With the upcoming wedding, planning for house guests as well as normal work schedules, there is not going to be a boring moment around here for a while.
-Abraham now makes this little popping sound by pursing and then opening his lips. Sooo cute.
-The boys seem to be noticing each other more. This morning after nursing them, Abraham instinctively turned and cuddled up with Winston. My heart melted. I was able to get a quick pic with my phone:



Hope you all have a Happy Friday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Julia said...

What an incredibly sweet picture! Love capturing moments like that! Have a fantastic weekend!

Meg said...

first of all, that picture is so sweet i don't even have words!! second of all, that NY times article...OH. MY. WORD. i seriously cannot believe it. i posted it on my own blog too because i was so shocked and frankly, disgusted. i love being a twin mom & i know you do too!!