Sunday, August 28, 2011

It's Starting Already!

No doubt that MoMs have to be creative at times to take care of multiple babies at the same time. When I am home alone and need to give the babies a bath, I move the playmat into the hallway so that I can see one baby playing while I give the other baby a bath. The other night I bathed Winston and laid him on the playmat and proceeded to give Abraham his bath. From the bathroom and the boys' nursery, I can see the common area of the hallway. I was putting Abraham's pajamas on and turned to look at Winston. My heart skipped a beat because there was no baby in view on the playmat. I dashed through the doorway and Winston was laying in the doorway of our master bedroom.



I could tell that the little man was proud of himself. He was giving me a smile when I asked how he got so far from his playmat. I am envisioning two little guys crawling and walking and trying to keep up with the two of them. It's only going to get busier!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Meg said...

i love that he's looking at the camera so sweetly like he is supposed to be laying there in that doorway :). come see my blog to get an idea of 2-yr-old twin boys :). i just posted about a dr's appt!! the blessings still FAR outweigh the "burden" :)

Julia said...

Oh boy! You're brave! I don't even try to do baths by myself!

Maybe it's time to break out the pack n play instead of the playmat during bath time? Containment is so important---they get into stuff in the blink of an eye :)