Thursday, November 14, 2013

Making Memories

One of the things my mom and I always enjoy doing together is walking on the beach. We have continued to do this when I am visiting even with the older boys. Today we went for the first time without the twins in a stroller. I had Matthias in an Ergo carrier. It was about 80 degrees and much warmer than I am used to back home. A&W did really well with their back pack harnesses and I let them free roam for the most part. They wanted to play in the sand and I was happy to oblige because the heat was getting to me and it was cooler right by the beach. It was all good until Winston tripped and fell and got freaked out by his face touching the water. From there it was kind of disastrous walking back with wet, sandy and whiny toddlers. The only thing I could do was laugh about it. The good news is that they both took over a three hour nap today. The whole experience is something that will make me smile in the years to come.



No comments: