Friday, November 8, 2013

Special Moments

The trip has already been well worth all the effort and distance. I got to celebrate my Grandma Ida's birthday with her today and she got to meet our little Matthias.



I also had the opportunity of reconnecting with my cousin Eric and meeting his lovely wife and daughters. Their oldest is a month older than A&W. The kids had fun playing although we definitely had to referee all those two-year olds. The kids had fun getting in and out of the toy bin and closing each other up in it.

 
 
It can be hard being out of our routine and normal environment but overall the boys are all doing really well. I am so grateful for the life and health of my children. I unfortunately received sad news today that a friend lost their daughter. It has made my heart heavy despite the other blessings that came today in spending time with my family. The life I live is definitely a gift and blessing.

No comments: