Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday Busyness

Today we went grocery shopping and got all the fixings for our Thanksgiving dinner.  We also picked up paint and supplies for finishing up the dining room area.  We took the boys shopping and they were absolute dolls.  They smiled at everyone they saw.  Total time away from home was about four hours and there were no melt downs.  They pretty much missed a nap but it turned out alright.  It makes me encouraged that down the road I can take the boys on longer errand runs.  When we were out we ran into a couple that we had taken our childbirth class with and they had their identical twin girls with them.  It was so much fun trading stories for a couple of minutes and seeing their little girls.  People love babies and they especially find twins enamoring.

As of right now we have the wall almost done.  It's a color called Autumn Maple.  Perfect for Thanksgiving, right? The door is going to take a while longer because we have to take it off the frame to paint it. 

A picture is worth a thousand words, right?

Nothing too exciting happening over here.  Just getting geared up for the holiday.  It's going to be a bit of busy week with me finishing up work indefinitely and Eric going out of town for a business trip.  I am telling myself that I just need to push through till Thursday.  The good news is that I won't have to go back to work the following Monday.

No comments: