There is no "Random Friday" post today. Eric and I are sick. After battling a cold that was annoying but not bad, we have succumbed to a virus that is making us miserable. We have the body aches and fatigue and general misery going on in our house. Poor Eric has an outer ear infection for which he went to urgent care this morning. He is on antibiotics so hopefully he will be as good as new pretty soon. My main complaint besides the body aches has been nausea. It feels like morning sickness but it's not. I have been both blessed and cursed with an iron stomach. I have wanted to throw up the past couple of days but I just don't have the ability to do it. Thankfully the boys seem to be just fine other than being on the verge of cutting their third tooth. Let's just say that A&W were in bed a little early tonight. They were really happy and sweet most of the day but towards the end of the afternoon it was getting a little hairy.
So no one is really happy in our house today but I am hoping it's gonna look up as the weekend progresses. We were bummed because our church's Harvest Blessing dinner, a fun annual fellowship meal, was tonight but we obviously did not go. The weekend can only improve our situation, right? Time for me to go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment