Happy Friday Everyone!
The randomness in my head:
-Excited to go to a bridal shower tomorrow. I have spent the last three weekends at home with the boys and am looking forward to some girl time. We are all healthy again. Praise the Lord!
-Finishing up the shopping list for the Thanksgiving menu. Really looking forward to the grubbin'.
-We need to finish painting a wall in our new to us dining room. It's the wall that had the door installed so we have to cover up the spackle job around the trim. We are going to add some more color to the house and I am excited about finally making our place more homey.
-We also got an entry ladder to our attic installed. This means we can clear the garage floor and get a car back in there. Revolutionary idea, right?
-Trying to process that I have only have three days of work left. Crazy. Fortunately I am on track to finish a project that I have going.
-We have had incredibly high winds here today. There is a really bad fire in Reno. Pray for the families that have lost their homes and the firefighters that are working tirelessly to stop it.
-Sometimes I look back on my previous post and am in awe over my typos and grammar. I try people but I am trying to crank these things out on a daily basis for NaBloPoMo and my brain is tending to shut off when I am writing these things. I read yesterday's post and thought, "Did I really put the word 'statistcally'? I am making up words over here!" Really, I normally pride myself on spelling so it's a good thing to be humbled and laugh at my blunders.
-These were my sweet boys right before bed tonight. When they are really tired they fall asleep right on the nursing pillow:
2 comments:
I always treasured those moments when the girls had their heads together on the nursing pillow---so sweet, and it goes by so quickly. I have to say, seeing that makes me just a wee bit jealous :)
I love this picture! So precious.
Post a Comment